Deftech asked Envisioning to work with IML (International Institute for the Management of Logistics and Supply Chain at the College of Management of Technology at EPFL) in order to assess the impact of relevant emerging technologies on the future of supply chain.
Envisioning’s research team and a selection of curated specialists from IML conducted an extensive search and found 79 emerging technologies that will likely impact the future supply chain. We created an online questionnaire so that experts could assess the possible impact of each technology on their field. Based on the answers of this questionnaire, we organized a creative workshop with experts to forecast emerging technological solutions.
We leverage insights from our database and from field experts to deliver a useful forecast of technologies that might affect the future of supply chain. We deliver a research focused on IoT, mixed reality infrastructure, bio-augmentation, AI and decentralization technology likely to emerge over the next decade.
Deftech, the technology foresight research program of the Swiss Department of Defense, which has provided Envisioning support since 2015.
The use of visualization in the form of Envisioning Radar is an integral part of our research program.
Dr. Quentin Ladetto
Research Director at Armasuisse Science+Technology
- Arthur Soares HEAD OF PRODUCT
- Cintia Ferreira HEAD OF OPERATIONS
- Fabio Andrade HEAD OF DEVELOPMENT
- Michell Zappa FOUNDER & CEO
- Rafael Pelosini VP ENVISIONING BRASIL
- Thiara Cavadas HEAD OF RESEARCH
- Thomaz Rezende HEAD OF DESIGN
- Andrew Gamertsfelder REVIEWER
- Beatryz Rodrigues RESEARCHER
- Laura Del Vecchio LEAD EDITOR & REVIEW
- Lucas Munhoz DEVELOPMENT
- Marcello Antunes DEVELOPMENT
- Ms Elaine Moran EXPERT REVIEW
- Quentin Ladetto DEFTECH PROGRAM DIRECTOR